Bigger in every way, the Ultimaker 2 Extended gives you all the space you need to print larger, more complex objects. And with its jaw-dropping speed, reliability and 20-micron definition, every print measures up to expectation.
At 30 cm tall, it pushes the boundaries of 3D printing and yet big prints still come with the reassurance of hours and hours of continuous reliable printing. Intuitive software quickly and intelligently prepares your design for print. It’s super silent. And with a heated print bed that rarely needs adjusting, it’s a big printer with a lot to offer.
Huge on volume, Big on quality
The lightweight print head brings your design to life with an accuracy of 20 microns. Overhangs and bridging are easily handled too, thanks to the dual fan print head. The radial scroll wheel lets you adjust heat even whilst it’s printing. And it will reliably print multiple large prints again and again.
- Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Life-time Support
- 3D Printing Experts: Ultimaker has a community
of more than 10,000 active members.
- Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm)
- Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s
- Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
- Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public.
Included in Box
- Ultimaker 2 Extended
- Extra hot end pack
- Power supply and cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Online manual
- SD card
- Glass plate
- Glue stick
- Hex wrenches
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 223x223x305 mm
- Print Surface: Heated Bed (50-100*C)
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
- Filament Diameter: 2,85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4mm
- Layer Resolution: Up to 20 micron
- Print Speed: 30-300mm/s
- Precision: 12.5/12.5/5 micron
- Operational Noise: 49dBA (average)
- Desktop size: 357x342x488mm
- Supplied Software: Cura
- File Types: STL/OBJ/DAE/AMF
- OS: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Connectivity: stand alone SD card
- Warranty: 12 months (excluding the hot end)