ULTIMAKER 2 + 3D Printer
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
Every inch of the Ultimaker 2 is designed to create the most effortless and reliable 3D printing experience ever. With ground-breaking 20 micron definition and near silent operation, it’s a leap forward in accurate 3D printing.
Ready to go straight out of the box, pre build and calibrated. Intuitive, user friendly software quickly and intelligently prepares your design for print. A radial scroll wheel allows for adjustment of speed and heat even whilst it’s printing. Long print jobs come with the reassurance of hours upon hours of continuous reliable printing, even the heated print bed rarely needs adjustment.
Award Winning QualityThe ingenious print head silently and precisely maps out your creation to an accuracy of 20 microns. It means print lines are barely perceivable creating a really smooth finish. And with its heated print bed and highly efficient dual fans, the Ultimaker 2 even takes overhangs and bridging in its stride.
- Rest assured with supplied 12 month warranty and lifetime support
- 3D Printing Experts to help with problems and ideas always available as : Ultimaker has a community of more than 10,000 active members.
- High Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm), superior to the vast majority of machine avialable on the market at this price range
- Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s
- Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
- Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public.
Included in Box
- Ultimaker 2
- Extra hot end pack
- Power supply and cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Online manual
- SD card
- Glass plate
- Glue stick
- Hex wrenches
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 223x223x205 mm
- Print Surface: Heated Bed (50-100*C)
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE Filament Diameter: 2,85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4mm
- Layer Resolution: Up to 20 micron Print Speed: 30-300mm/s
- Precision: 12.5/12.5/5 micron
- Operational Noise: 49dBA (average)
- Desktop size: 357x342x388mm
- Supplied Software: Cura
- File Types: STL/OBJ/DAE/AMF
- OS: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Connectivity: stand alone SD card Warranty: 12 months (excluding the hot end)