Primera Brave SE Autoprinter - PRINTER ONLY MODEL
Have you ever had to burn discs one at a time and then manually print and apply sticky labels? If so, you know how much time and effort is involved. Even ordering discs from an outside vendor takes too much time and is too expensive. You’ve probably thought to yourself, "There has to be a better way!”
Now, there is. It’s the Bravo®SE Disc Publisher and Autoprinter from Primera. Bravo SE is a compact, all-in-one automated disc production factory that fits right on your desktop. It produces full-colour, high-quality discs that make your business or organization look truly professional.
Bravo SE takes the complex task of burning and printing discs and makes it simple. It uses Primera’s sixth-generation robotics, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
Here’s how the process works:
1. Bravo SE’s robot arm picks a blank disc from the input bin.
2. The disc is placed into the integrated recorder (SE publisher only)
3. The disc is burned (SE publisher only)
4. The robot moves the disc to the built-in, 4800 dpi direct-to-disc inkjet color printer.
5. The disc is printed.
6. The robot picks the disc from the printer, places it into the output bin and starts over again.
Bravo SE does all of the work for you – unattended and automatically. It saves you time and money on every disc you produce!
Bravo SE is perfect for a wide variety of light- to medium-duty disc publishing jobs. You can burn and print individual discs with unique data or quantities of the same disc. Just a few of the most popular applications include video and music content, software, press kits, trade show handouts, instruction and training manuals, technical documentation, PowerPoint® presentations, catalogs – the possibilities are almost endless!