MakerBot Replicator 2
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
|REPLICATOR 2 DESKTOP 3D PRINTER
- 100 Micron Layer Resolution -- The 100-micron layer resolution setting on the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer means professional-looking prototypes and objects with less effort.
- More Build Volume -- A build volume of 6758.775 centimeter3 gives the MakerBot Operator much more space than before to make multi-part projects and big models.
- Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament -- The MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer is designed with the renewable bio plastic PLA in mind. PLA is the most popular build material in 3Dprinting because of its strength and ability to make very large prints without cracking or warping.
- Lightning fast preparation – MakerBot’s new slicing engine is up to 20 times faster than the previous technology. What’s more, the software is smarter and more efficient, which results in faster and more consistent models.
- Make more things at once – MakerBot MakerWare lets the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3DPrinter make multiple models at one time. Combined with the huge 6758.775 centimeter3 build volume,it’s easier than ever to get more done, faster.
- Simple but powerful – MakerBot MakerWare makes it intuitive to move, rotate, and scale models. When it comes time to choose print settings, MakerBot MakerWare simplifies the process while still leaving the control in the user’s hands.