Capacity : 250GB(SSD)
Internal Storage Media :
SSD: SATA 6 Gb/s
Interface Technology : 1x Integrated Thunderbolt™ cable
1 x USB 3.0 port (USB 2.0* and UAS compatible)
Interface Transfer Rate : Thunderbolt:10 Gb/s
USB 3.0: 5 Gb/s
Performance Benchmark :
250 GB & 500 GB SSD: 387 MB/s
Rugged Resistance :
Dust & Water: IP 54 rated (when cover is attached)
Shock: drops of up to 2 meters (6.6 feet) (in non-operatingmode)
Pressure: 1 ton
Theft: password protection with AES 256-bit softwareencryption
- LaCie Backup Assistant (easy way to set up automaticcomputer backups)
- LaCie Private-Public (password protection with AES 256-bitsoftware encryption)
Dimensions : 89 x140 x 24 mm / 3.5 x 5.5 x 1 in.
Weight : 1TB & 2 TB: 350 g | 12.3 oz
250 GB & 500 GB: 280 g | 8.8 oz
System Requirements :
Computer with a Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0* port
- Thunderbolt: Latest version of Windows® 7, Windows 8 (seehere for drivers information) / Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
- USB 3.0: Latest version of Windows XP, Windows Vista®,Windows 7, Windows 8 / Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Minimum free disk space: 600 MB recommended
Box Content :
- LaCie Rugged with integrated Thunderbolt cable (37cm | 14.5in.)
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 compatible*) (50cm | 19.7 in.)
- Quick Install Guide
- Removable cover
Comments : * Toachieve full interface bandwidth, connect the product to either a USB 3.0 orThunderbolt port on a computer or device.
** These transfer rates were achieved using AJA System Testwith the SSD version connected to a Mac computer via the Thunderbolt interface.Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and otherfactors, such as chosen interface and disk capacity.
When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB,equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billionbytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard ofmeasurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listedcapacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be availablefor data storage.